Friday, February 26, 2010

First Glimpse... Emancipation Proclamation

Emancipation Proclamation - I start my craving for fanfic with this story... credit to Lins for this story...

This is the longest fic I ever read.... but believe me.. once you read it, you get hooked by the story... ok maybe the main character is still young, E is 17 going 18, B is 16 going 17 but you have to understand this.. both of them are facing so much drama in life in a tender age so they kind of mature already...

You will cry, you will smile while reading it.. trust me... all the lemony part is well-put and not just a lemony-made-for-you-entertainment kind of....

http://kharizzmatik-ep.blogspot.com/

The author setup a blog for this story. You will love the blog (and the story of course)...

No comments:

Post a Comment